Hebei Liston Lifting Rigging Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Nylon webbing belt ratchet tie down strap is used for tying down loads while transporting, shifting or moving them.
Ratchet Tie Down
1. Color: Blue, yellow, orange or requirement
2. B.S: 800kg-10000KG
3. Strap Material: Polyester, nylon, Polypropylene, Poly-amide, PP, PE...
4. Width: 25MM - 100MM
5. Length: 25ft,27ft,30ft,6m,8m,8.2m,9m,10m,or customize length
6. Hook: with relative double j hook (or claw hook or flat hook) or customize
7. Certificate: TUV, GS, ISO 9001, according to EN12195-2
8. Remark: OEM orders are acceptable
9. Packing: Carton, Pallet for 800KG-10T plastic handle cargo ratchet strap.
10.Place of origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
11.Production lead time: Within 25 days after order of 800KG-10T plastic handle cargo ratchet strap confirmed.
12.Notice: Polyester webbing is unaffected by water, oils, grease and most chemicals, although contact with strong alkali should be avoided.
Used for restraint of cargo on truck or trailer in transportation.
A wide variety of standard and heavy-duty fittings are available.
Caution: cargo lashings must NOT be used for lifting.
The main advantages of ratchet lashings are:
1. Custom logo or design.
2. Load restraint using a tensioning device (ratchet)
3. Effective and safe control of loads whilst transportation
4. Extremely quick and efficient tie down and release of load thus saving time.
5. No damage to the load being tied down.
size of Ratchet Tie Down
breaking strength of Ratchet Tie Down
Length of Ratchet Tie Down
1.The slings should avoid the harm of the sharp instrument when lifting the goods.
2.Don't put something on the ratchet to avoid the danger.
3.Never use slings with damages or defects.
4.Forbidden to tie a knot of the sling or link with a knot. You should link the sling with the right connecting piece.
5.Only use slings with clear identifications.
6.Before use,check working load limit, length and working position.
7. Don't use the ratchet strap for lifting.