1) Width: 25mm, 35mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm
2) Color: Blue, yellow, orange or requirement
3) M. B. S: 800kgs to 12000kg
4) strap Material: Polyester, nylon, polyproplene
5) The end hooks could be S hooks, J hooks, D rings, Delta ring, flat hooks etc.
6) Standard: EN12195-2:2000
Ratchet Lashings are used for tying down loads whilst transporting , shifting or moving them. They have replaced traditional jute ropes, chains and wires used for transportation and for a variety of other applications.
The main advantages of ratchet lashings are :
1. Load restraint using a tensioning device (ratchet)
2. Effective and safe control of loads whilst transportation
3. Extremely quick and efficient tie down and release of load thus saving time.
4. No damage to the load being tied down.